Product Key Explorer 2.6.5
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Product Key Explorer 2.6.5 for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Product Key Explorer 2.6.5 from your PCNsasoft, LLC.
. More information about Nsasoft, LLC. can be seen here
. Click on http://www.nsauditor.com/product_key_finder.html
to get more info about Product Key Explorer 2.6.5 on Nsasoft, LLC.'s website. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Nsasoft\ProductKeyExplorer folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Product Key Explorer 2.6.5 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Nsasoft\ProductKeyExplorer\unins000.exe. ProductKeyExplorer.exe is the Product Key Explorer 2.6.5's primary executable file and it takes about 1.02 MB (1064448 bytes) on disk.
Product Key Explorer 2.6.5 contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.69 MB (1771802
bytes) on disk.
- ProductKeyExplorer.exe (1.02 MB)
- unins000.exe (690.78 KB)
This info is about Product Key Explorer 2.6.5 version 2.6.5
Product Key Explorer 2.6.5 is an application offered by the software company Nsasoft, LLC.. Frequently, users decide to remove it. This is troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK action to remove Product Key Explorer 2.6.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Product Key Explorer 2.6.5 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Product Key Explorer 2.6.5 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Product Key Explorer 2.6.5". If it is installed on your PC the Product Key Explorer 2.6.5 application will be found very quickly. After you click Product Key Explorer 2.6.5 in the list of programs, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Product Key Explorer 2.6.5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Product Key Explorer 2.6.5:
- The publisher is: http://www.nsauditor.com/product_key_finder.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Nsasoft\ProductKeyExplorer\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Product Key Explorer 2.6.5.
8. After uninstalling Product Key Explorer 2.6.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Product Key Explorer 2.6.5 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Product Key Explorer 2.6.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Product Key Explorer 2.6.5 by Nsasoft, LLC. from your computer, nor are we saying that Product Key Explorer 2.6.5 by Nsasoft, LLC. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Product Key Explorer 2.6.5 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-27 03:09:57.633