This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall ProcessEye 1.0 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall ProcessEye 1.0 from your computerhttp://ProcessEye.altervista.org
. More data about http://ProcessEye.altervista.org can be found here
. Please follow http://ProcessEye.altervista.org
if you want to read more on ProcessEye 1.0 on http://ProcessEye.altervista.org's web page. ProcessEye 1.0 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Process Eye directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The complete uninstall command line for ProcessEye 1.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Process Eye\unins000.exe. Processeye.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 2.36 MB (2477568 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with ProcessEye 1.0. They occupy about 3.18 MB (3337498
bytes) on disk.
- Processeye.exe (2.36 MB)
- unins000.exe (731.28 KB)
- VirusTotalUpload.exe (108.50 KB)
The current web page applies to ProcessEye 1.0 version 1.0
ProcessEye 1.0 is an application released by http://ProcessEye.altervista.org. Frequently, people try to uninstall this program. This can be difficult because doing this manually takes some know-how related to PCs. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall ProcessEye 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase ProcessEye 1.0 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find ProcessEye 1.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "ProcessEye 1.0". If it exists on your system the ProcessEye 1.0 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click ProcessEye 1.0 in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding ProcessEye 1.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ProcessEye 1.0:
- The web site of the application is: http://ProcessEye.altervista.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Process Eye\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall ProcessEye 1.0.
8. After uninstalling ProcessEye 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong ProcessEye 1.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ProcessEye 1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove ProcessEye 1.0 by http://ProcessEye.altervista.org from your computer, we are not saying that ProcessEye 1.0 by http://ProcessEye.altervista.org is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove ProcessEye 1.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-27 02:16:37.993