This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall ProcessEye 1.0 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall ProcessEye 1.0 from your computerhttp://ProcessEye.altervista.org
. More data about http://ProcessEye.altervista.org can be found here
. Please follow http://ProcessEye.altervista.org
if you want to read more on ProcessEye 1.0 on http://ProcessEye.altervista.org's web page. ProcessEye 1.0 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Process Eye directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The complete uninstall command line for ProcessEye 1.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Process Eye\unins000.exe. Processeye.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 2.36 MB (2477568 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with ProcessEye 1.0. They occupy about 3.18 MB (3337498
bytes) on disk.
- Processeye.exe (2.36 MB)
- unins000.exe (731.28 KB)
- VirusTotalUpload.exe (108.50 KB)
The current web page applies to ProcessEye 1.0 version 1.0
ProcessEye 1.0 is an application released by http://ProcessEye.altervista.org. Frequently, people try to uninstall this program. This can be difficult because doing this manually takes some know-how related to PCs. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall ProcessEye 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase ProcessEye 1.0 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate ProcessEye 1.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "ProcessEye 1.0". The ProcessEye 1.0 application will be found automatically. When you click ProcessEye 1.0 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding ProcessEye 1.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ProcessEye 1.0:
- The publisher is: http://ProcessEye.altervista.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Process Eye\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall ProcessEye 1.0.
8. After uninstalling ProcessEye 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong ProcessEye 1.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ProcessEye 1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove ProcessEye 1.0 by http://ProcessEye.altervista.org from your computer, we are not saying that ProcessEye 1.0 by http://ProcessEye.altervista.org is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove ProcessEye 1.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-27 02:16:37.993