This info is about ProcessExplorer for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall ProcessExplorer from your systemSysinternals
. Take a look here
for more info on Sysinternals. More info about the app ProcessExplorer can be seen at http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/sysinternals/default.aspx
. rundll32.exe advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection Hellcpl.inf,ProcessExplorer.Uninstall is the full command line if you want to uninstall ProcessExplorer. ProcessExplorer's primary file takes around 3.71 MB (3887480 bytes) and is named Procexp.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in ProcessExplorer. They take 3.71 MB (3887480
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 12.00
ProcessExplorer is a program released by the software company Sysinternals. Frequently, users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY manner to uninstall ProcessExplorer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall ProcessExplorer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate ProcessExplorer or simply click the Search feature and type in "ProcessExplorer". The ProcessExplorer program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click ProcessExplorer in the list of applications, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about ProcessExplorer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ProcessExplorer:
- The software company is: http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/sysinternals/default.aspx
- The uninstall string is: rundll32.exe advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection Hellcpl.inf,ProcessExplorer.Uninstall
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ProcessExplorer.
8. After removing ProcessExplorer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong ProcessExplorer which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ProcessExplorer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove ProcessExplorer by Sysinternals from your PC, we are not saying that ProcessExplorer by Sysinternals is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove ProcessExplorer in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-21 21:50:56.560