You can find below details on how to uninstall Process Runner for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Process Runner from your computerInnowera LLC
. Further information on Innowera LLC can be seen here
. Further information about Process Runner can be seen at http://www.innowera.com/
. Process Runner is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Innowera\Process Runner folder, subject to the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for Process Runner is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Innowera\Process Runner\unins000.exe". The application's main executable file is named ProR.exe and occupies 13.84 MB (14507600 bytes).
The following executables are contained in Process Runner. They take 49.65 MB (52066010
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DRegFix.exe (309.68 KB)
- iConnect.exe (758.48 KB)
- iNETSupport.exe (226.00 KB)
- iNETSupport2.exe (375.50 KB)
- iNETSupport3.exe (480.00 KB)
- ProR old.exe (13.80 MB)
- ProR Original.exe (13.84 MB)
- ProR.exe (13.84 MB)
- ProRSupport.exe (64.00 KB)
- TaskScheduleManager.exe (504.80 KB)
- TeamViewerQS_en-idcnvtfvde.exe (4.74 MB)
- unins000.exe (804.78 KB)
The current page applies to Process Runner version 220.127.116.11881
alone. For more Process Runner versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Process Runner is a program offered by Innowera LLC. Some people decide to erase it. Sometimes this is hard because performing this by hand requires some experience related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase Process Runner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Process Runner with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Process Runner or simply click the Search feature and type in "Process Runner". If it is installed on your PC the Process Runner app will be found very quickly. When you click Process Runner in the list of applications, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Process Runner, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Process Runner:
- The software company is: http://www.innowera.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Innowera\Process Runner\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Process Runner.
8. After uninstalling Process Runner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Process Runner which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Process Runner using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Process Runner by Innowera LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that Process Runner by Innowera LLC is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Process Runner in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-25 12:43:17.457