This info is about Process Lasso for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall Process Lasso from your PCBitsum
. Additional info about Bitsum can be found here
. You can read more about about Process Lasso at http://www.bitsum.com/prolasso.php
. Process Lasso is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Process Lasso folder, regulated by the user's decision. C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Process Lasso. ProcessLassoLauncher.exe is the Process Lasso's main executable file and it takes approximately 348.29 KB (356648 bytes) on disk.
Process Lasso installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 5.12 MB (5366623
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- bitsumms.exe (183.79 KB)
- CPUEater.exe (338.29 KB)
- InstallHelper.exe (648.79 KB)
- LassoInsights.exe (310.79 KB)
- LogViewer.exe (193.79 KB)
- ParkControl.exe (211.29 KB)
- plActivate.exe (98.79 KB)
- ProcessGovernor.exe (450.29 KB)
- ProcessLasso.exe (1.10 MB)
- ProcessLassoLauncher.exe (348.29 KB)
- QuickUpgrade.exe (422.29 KB)
- srvstub.exe (64.79 KB)
- TestLasso.exe (69.29 KB)
- ThreadRacer.exe (188.79 KB)
- TweakScheduler.exe (340.29 KB)
- uninstall.exe (81.72 KB)
- vistammsc.exe (162.29 KB)
The current page applies to Process Lasso version 220.127.116.11
only. You can find here a few links to other Process Lasso versions:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Part_A few of these are listed below.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Process Lasso from your computer:
Generally, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files\Process Lasso
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\bitsumms.exe
- C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\CPUEater.exe
- C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\highest-rights-marker
- C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\InstallHelper.exe
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\ProcessLassoLauncher.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\ProcessLassoLauncher.exe.FriendlyAppName
Process Lasso is an application released by the software company Bitsum. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove this application. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY approach to remove Process Lasso is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Process Lasso from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Process Lasso or simply activate the Search field and type in "Process Lasso". The Process Lasso program will be found very quickly. After you select Process Lasso in the list of apps, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Process Lasso, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Process Lasso:
- The software company is: http://www.bitsum.com/prolasso.php
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Process Lasso.
8. After uninstalling Process Lasso, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Process Lasso which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Process Lasso using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Process Lasso by Bitsum from your PC, nor are we saying that Process Lasso by Bitsum is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Process Lasso supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-08 15:39:33.370