This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Process Lasso for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Process Lasso from your systemBitsum
. Further information on Bitsum can be found here
. More details about Process Lasso can be found at https://bitsum.com/
. Usually the Process Lasso application is found in the C:\Program Files\Process Lasso directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Process Lasso. ProcessLassoLauncher.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 368.20 KB (377040 bytes) on disk.
Process Lasso is comprised of the following executables which take 8.27 MB (8676622
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- bcleaner.exe (189.20 KB)
- bitsumms.exe (281.70 KB)
- CPUEater.exe (424.70 KB)
- Insights.exe (673.70 KB)
- InstallHelper.exe (681.20 KB)
- LogViewer.exe (518.20 KB)
- plActivate.exe (179.20 KB)
- PostUpdate.exe (643.20 KB)
- ProcessGovernor.exe (787.20 KB)
- ProcessLasso.exe (1.48 MB)
- ProcessLassoLauncher.exe (368.20 KB)
- QuickUpgrade.exe (429.70 KB)
- srvstub.exe (120.20 KB)
- testlasso.exe (150.70 KB)
- ThreadRacer.exe (452.20 KB)
- TweakScheduler.exe (573.20 KB)
- uninstall.exe (279.31 KB)
- vistammsc.exe (204.70 KB)
The current page applies to Process Lasso version 184.108.40.2065
alone. For more Process Lasso versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Process Lasso is an application offered by Bitsum. Frequently, computer users want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK manner to remove Process Lasso is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Process Lasso with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Process Lasso or simply activate the Search field and type in "Process Lasso". If it exists on your system the Process Lasso program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Process Lasso in the list of applications, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Process Lasso, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Process Lasso:
- The web site of the program is: https://bitsum.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Process Lasso.
8. After removing Process Lasso, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Process Lasso which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Process Lasso with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Process Lasso by Bitsum from your computer, we are not saying that Process Lasso by Bitsum is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Process Lasso supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2019-03-03 12:34:43.830