This info is about Process Lasso for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Process Lasso from your computerBitsum
. You can find out more on Bitsum or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.bitsum.com/prolasso.php
to get more information about Process Lasso on Bitsum's website. Process Lasso is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Process Lasso folder, regulated by the user's choice. Process Lasso's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\uninstall.exe. ProcessLassoLauncher.exe is the Process Lasso's main executable file and it occupies circa 375.79 KB (384808 bytes) on disk.
Process Lasso installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 4.57 MB (4788069
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- bitsumms.exe (175.79 KB)
- CPUEater.exe (124.29 KB)
- InstallHelper.exe (628.29 KB)
- ParkControl.exe (166.79 KB)
- plActivate.exe (89.79 KB)
- ProcessGovernor.exe (707.79 KB)
- ProcessLasso.exe (1.08 MB)
- ProcessLassoLauncher.exe (375.79 KB)
- QuickUpgrade.exe (412.29 KB)
- srvstub.exe (64.79 KB)
- TestLasso.exe (62.50 KB)
- ThreadRacer.exe (174.79 KB)
- TweakScheduler.exe (347.79 KB)
- uninstall.exe (83.09 KB)
- vistammsc.exe (160.79 KB)
This data is about Process Lasso version 22.214.171.124
alone. You can find here a few links to other Process Lasso versions:
...click to view all...
Process Lasso is a program by the software company Bitsum. Some computer users choose to uninstall this application. This can be efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall Process Lasso is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Process Lasso from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Process Lasso or simply activate the Search field and type in "Process Lasso". The Process Lasso app will be found very quickly. When you click Process Lasso in the list , some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Process Lasso, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Process Lasso:
- The publisher is: http://www.bitsum.com/prolasso.php
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Process Lasso.
8. After uninstalling Process Lasso, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Process Lasso which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Process Lasso with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Process Lasso by Bitsum from your PC, nor are we saying that Process Lasso by Bitsum is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Process Lasso in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-11-17 23:10:47.503