This page contains complete information on how to remove Process Lasso for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall Process Lasso from your PCBitsum
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Bitsum. You can see more info on Process Lasso at https://bitsum.com/processlasso/
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files\Process Lasso folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Process Lasso is C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is named ProcessLassoLauncher.exe and it has a size of 367.05 KB (375856 bytes).
The executable files below are installed together with Process Lasso. They occupy about 5.82 MB (6102364
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- bitsumms.exe (189.55 KB)
- CPUEater.exe (352.05 KB)
- InstallHelper.exe (675.05 KB)
- LassoInsights.exe (600.05 KB)
- LogViewer.exe (421.55 KB)
- pkctrl.exe (544.55 KB)
- plActivate.exe (121.55 KB)
- ProcessGovernor.exe (752.05 KB)
- ProcessLassoLauncher.exe (367.05 KB)
- QuickUpgrade.exe (443.05 KB)
- srvstub.exe (70.55 KB)
- TestLasso.exe (75.55 KB)
- ThreadRacer.exe (459.55 KB)
- TweakScheduler.exe (370.05 KB)
- uninstall.exe (344.14 KB)
- vistammsc.exe (173.05 KB)
The current page applies to Process Lasso version 188.8.131.52
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Process Lasso:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you remove Process Lasso.Folders remaining:
- C:\Program Files\Process Lasso
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\SECURITY\Process Lasso
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Process Lasso
- C:\PROGRAM FILES\PROCESS LASSO\bitsumms.exe
- C:\PROGRAM FILES\PROCESS LASSO\CPUEater.exe
- C:\PROGRAM FILES\PROCESS LASSO\highest-rights-marker
- C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\InstallHelper.exe
Process Lasso is an application released by Bitsum. Frequently, users want to remove it. This can be troublesome because doing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE approach to remove Process Lasso is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Process Lasso from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Process Lasso or simply click the Search field and type in "Process Lasso". If it exists on your system the Process Lasso program will be found automatically. After you select Process Lasso in the list , some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Process Lasso, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Process Lasso:
- The publisher is: https://bitsum.com/processlasso/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Process Lasso.
8. After uninstalling Process Lasso, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Process Lasso that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Process Lasso with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Process Lasso by Bitsum from your computer, we are not saying that Process Lasso by Bitsum is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Process Lasso supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 02:49:41.667