This page contains complete information on how to remove Process Lasso for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Process Lasso from your computerBitsum Technologies
. Take a look here
for more info on Bitsum Technologies. Click on http://www.bitsum.com/prolasso.php
to get more info about Process Lasso on Bitsum Technologies's website. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files\Process Lasso directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Process Lasso by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\uninstall.exe". Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. ProcessLasso.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.15 MB (1205952 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with Process Lasso. They take about 7.40 MB (7761370
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- bitsumms.exe (189.19 KB)
- CPUEater.exe (351.19 KB)
- InstallHelper.exe (670.69 KB)
- LassoInsights.exe (599.19 KB)
- LogViewer.exe (420.69 KB)
- MakeService.exe (177.50 KB)
- pkctrl.exe (539.69 KB)
- plActivate.exe (119.69 KB)
- PostUpdate.exe (565.19 KB)
- ProcessGovernor.exe (751.19 KB)
- ProcessLasso.exe (1.15 MB)
- ProcessLassoLauncher.exe (366.69 KB)
- QuickUpgrade.exe (444.05 KB)
- srvstub.exe (70.19 KB)
- TestLasso.exe (66.02 KB)
- ThreadRacer.exe (460.19 KB)
- TweakScheduler.exe (370.69 KB)
- uninstall.exe (67.59 KB)
- vistammsc.exe (172.19 KB)
The current web page applies to Process Lasso version 188.8.131.52
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Process Lasso:
...click to view all...
Process Lasso is an application released by the software company Bitsum Technologies. Frequently, people want to erase this application. This can be hard because performing this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase Process Lasso is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Process Lasso from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Process Lasso or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Process Lasso". If it exists on your system the Process Lasso application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Process Lasso in the list , the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Process Lasso, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Process Lasso:
- The software company is: http://www.bitsum.com/prolasso.php
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\uninstall.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Process Lasso.
8. After removing Process Lasso, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Process Lasso which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Process Lasso using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Process Lasso by Bitsum Technologies from your computer, nor are we saying that Process Lasso by Bitsum Technologies is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Process Lasso in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-02-12 23:59:58.267