This page contains detailed information on how to remove Process Lasso for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Process Lasso from your systemBitsum Technologies
. You can read more on Bitsum Technologies or check for application updates here
. More details about the application Process Lasso can be found at http://www.bitsum.com/prolasso.php
. Process Lasso is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\Process Lasso directory, depending on the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Process Lasso is C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is called ProcessLasso.exe and its approximative size is 611.02 KB (625680 bytes).
Process Lasso is composed of the following executables which occupy 2.09 MB (2190969
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CPUEater.exe (122.02 KB)
- InstallHelper.exe (312.52 KB)
- MakeService.exe (138.02 KB)
- plActivate.exe (76.52 KB)
- ProcessGovernor.exe (335.52 KB)
- ProcessLasso.exe (611.02 KB)
- QuickUpgrade.exe (115.52 KB)
- srvstub.exe (52.02 KB)
- TestLasso.exe (64.02 KB)
- TweakScheduler.exe (111.52 KB)
- uninstall.exe (72.95 KB)
- vistammsc.exe (128.02 KB)
The current web page applies to Process Lasso version 126.96.36.199
only. Click on the links below for other Process Lasso versions:
...click to view all...
Process Lasso is an application offered by the software company Bitsum Technologies. Frequently, people decide to erase this program. This is hard because doing this by hand requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY practice to erase Process Lasso is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Process Lasso from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Process Lasso or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Process Lasso". The Process Lasso program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Process Lasso in the list , the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Process Lasso, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Process Lasso:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.bitsum.com/prolasso.php
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Process Lasso.
8. After uninstalling Process Lasso, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Process Lasso that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Process Lasso using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Process Lasso by Bitsum Technologies from your computer, nor are we saying that Process Lasso by Bitsum Technologies is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Process Lasso in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-26 11:52:33.377