Process Lasso is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Process Lasso from your PCBitsum
. Go over here
for more info on Bitsum. Please open http://www.bitsum.com/prolasso.php
if you want to read more on Process Lasso on Bitsum's page. Process Lasso is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\Process Lasso folder, depending on the user's choice. You can remove Process Lasso by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\uninstall.exe". Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. ProcessLassoLauncher.exe is the Process Lasso's primary executable file and it occupies about 348.79 KB (357160 bytes) on disk.
Process Lasso is composed of the following executables which occupy 5.88 MB (6162146
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- bitsumms.exe (183.79 KB)
- CPUEater.exe (335.29 KB)
- InstallHelper.exe (646.29 KB)
- LassoInsights.exe (285.29 KB)
- LogViewer.exe (194.79 KB)
- ParkControl.exe (211.29 KB)
- plActivate.exe (98.79 KB)
- PostUpdate.exe (552.84 KB)
- ProcessGovernor.exe (706.29 KB)
- ProcessLasso.exe (1.10 MB)
- ProcessLassoLauncher.exe (348.79 KB)
- QuickUpgrade.exe (422.79 KB)
- srvstub.exe (64.79 KB)
- TestLasso.exe (69.29 KB)
- ThreadRacer.exe (188.29 KB)
- TweakScheduler.exe (340.79 KB)
- uninstall.exe (81.75 KB)
- vistammsc.exe (162.79 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of Process Lasso. You can find here a few links to other Process Lasso releases:
...click to view all...
Process Lasso is an application by the software company Bitsum. Some people choose to remove this program. This is easier said than done because performing this manually takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE solution to remove Process Lasso is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Process Lasso with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Process Lasso or simply click the Search feature and type in "Process Lasso". The Process Lasso program will be found very quickly. After you click Process Lasso in the list of applications, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Process Lasso, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Process Lasso:
- The software company is: http://www.bitsum.com/prolasso.php
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\uninstall.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Process Lasso.
8. After removing Process Lasso, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Process Lasso that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Process Lasso using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Process Lasso by Bitsum from your PC, nor are we saying that Process Lasso by Bitsum is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Process Lasso in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-13 10:28:23.913