This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Process Lasso for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall Process Lasso from your computerBitsum
. You can find out more on Bitsum or check for application updates here
. Please follow https://bitsum.com/
if you want to read more on Process Lasso on Bitsum's page. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Process Lasso directory. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for Process Lasso is C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is titled ProcessLassoLauncher.exe and its approximative size is 368.70 KB (377552 bytes).
The executable files below are installed along with Process Lasso. They take about 9.08 MB (9523992
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- bcleaner.exe (388.70 KB)
- bitsumms.exe (281.20 KB)
- CPUEater.exe (440.20 KB)
- Insights.exe (674.20 KB)
- InstallHelper.exe (877.70 KB)
- LogViewer.exe (521.70 KB)
- plActivate.exe (179.20 KB)
- PostUpdate.exe (643.20 KB)
- ProcessGovernor.exe (985.20 KB)
- ProcessLasso.exe (1.49 MB)
- ProcessLassoLauncher.exe (368.70 KB)
- QuickUpgrade.exe (630.20 KB)
- srvstub.exe (119.20 KB)
- testlasso.exe (150.70 KB)
- ThreadRacer.exe (452.70 KB)
- TweakScheduler.exe (572.70 KB)
- uninstall.exe (279.32 KB)
- vistammsc.exe (205.20 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of Process Lasso. You can find below a few links to other Process Lasso releases:
...click to view all...
Process Lasso is a program offered by the software company Bitsum. Frequently, users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is hard because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY solution to uninstall Process Lasso is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Process Lasso from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Process Lasso or simply click the Search feature and type in "Process Lasso". The Process Lasso app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Process Lasso in the list of programs, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Process Lasso, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Process Lasso:
- The web site of the application is: https://bitsum.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Process Lasso.
8. After removing Process Lasso, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Process Lasso which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Process Lasso with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Process Lasso by Bitsum from your PC, we are not saying that Process Lasso by Bitsum is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Process Lasso supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-04-27 19:41:56.280