You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Process Lasso for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Process Lasso from your computerBitsum
. More information on Bitsum can be seen here
. You can see more info about Process Lasso at https://bitsum.com/processlasso/
. Process Lasso is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Process Lasso folder, regulated by the user's choice. You can uninstall Process Lasso by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\uninstall.exe". Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. Process Lasso's main file takes about 367.08 KB (375888 bytes) and its name is ProcessLassoLauncher.exe.
Process Lasso is composed of the following executables which take 7.53 MB (7896248
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- bitsumms.exe (189.58 KB)
- CPUEater.exe (352.08 KB)
- InstallHelper.exe (676.58 KB)
- LassoInsights.exe (600.58 KB)
- LogViewer.exe (421.58 KB)
- pkctrl.exe (544.08 KB)
- plActivate.exe (121.58 KB)
- PostUpdate.exe (569.58 KB)
- ProcessGovernor.exe (755.08 KB)
- ProcessLasso.exe (1.15 MB)
- ProcessLassoLauncher.exe (367.08 KB)
- QuickUpgrade.exe (444.08 KB)
- srvstub.exe (70.58 KB)
- TestLasso.exe (69.79 KB)
- ThreadRacer.exe (459.58 KB)
- TweakScheduler.exe (370.58 KB)
- uninstall.exe (344.14 KB)
- vistammsc.exe (173.08 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of Process Lasso. Click on the links below for other Process Lasso versions:
...click to view all...
Process Lasso is a program by Bitsum. Some people decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall Process Lasso is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Process Lasso from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Process Lasso or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Process Lasso". The Process Lasso application will be found automatically. After you select Process Lasso in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Process Lasso, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Process Lasso:
- The web site of the program is: https://bitsum.com/processlasso/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\uninstall.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Process Lasso.
8. After removing Process Lasso, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Process Lasso that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Process Lasso using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Process Lasso by Bitsum from your computer, we are not saying that Process Lasso by Bitsum is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Process Lasso supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-01-11 14:49:21.987