Process Lasso is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Process Lasso from your computerBitsum
. More info about Bitsum can be found here
. More details about Process Lasso can be found at https://bitsum.com/processlasso/
. Usually the Process Lasso application is placed in the C:\Program Files\Process Lasso folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The complete uninstall command line for Process Lasso is C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is called ProcessLassoLauncher.exe and it has a size of 166.19 KB (170176 bytes).
The executables below are part of Process Lasso. They occupy about 5.49 MB (5761159
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- bitsumms.exe (189.19 KB)
- CPUEater.exe (358.19 KB)
- InstallHelper.exe (480.69 KB)
- LassoInsights.exe (408.69 KB)
- LogViewer.exe (424.19 KB)
- plActivate.exe (120.69 KB)
- PostUpdate.exe (569.69 KB)
- ProcessGovernor.exe (563.69 KB)
- ProcessLasso.exe (990.69 KB)
- ProcessLassoLauncher.exe (166.19 KB)
- QuickUpgrade.exe (249.69 KB)
- srvstub.exe (70.19 KB)
- TestLasso.exe (75.19 KB)
- ThreadRacer.exe (261.19 KB)
- TweakScheduler.exe (378.19 KB)
- uninstall.exe (145.63 KB)
- vistammsc.exe (174.19 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of Process Lasso. For other Process Lasso versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Process Lasso is an application marketed by Bitsum. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some skill regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Process Lasso is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Process Lasso with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Process Lasso or simply activate the Search field and type in "Process Lasso". If it exists on your system the Process Lasso application will be found very quickly. After you select Process Lasso in the list , the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Process Lasso, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Process Lasso:
- The web site of the program is: https://bitsum.com/processlasso/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Process Lasso.
8. After uninstalling Process Lasso, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Process Lasso which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Process Lasso with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Process Lasso by Bitsum from your PC, nor are we saying that Process Lasso by Bitsum is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Process Lasso in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-09 12:37:22.873