This page is about Process Lasso for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Process Lasso from your systemBitsum
. Check out here
for more info on Bitsum. More information about the program Process Lasso can be found at http://www.bitsum.com/prolasso.php
. Process Lasso is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Process Lasso directory, depending on the user's choice. Process Lasso's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\uninstall.exe. ProcessLassoLauncher.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 343.00 KB (351232 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with Process Lasso. They take about 6.40 MB (6712234
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- bcleaner.exe (159.19 KB)
- bitsumms.exe (138.50 KB)
- CPUEater.exe (361.19 KB)
- Insights.exe (583.19 KB)
- InstallHelper.exe (582.50 KB)
- LogViewer.exe (468.00 KB)
- plActivate.exe (148.00 KB)
- PostUpdate.exe (588.19 KB)
- ProcessGovernor.exe (788.50 KB)
- ProcessLasso.exe (1.09 MB)
- ProcessLassoLauncher.exe (343.00 KB)
- QuickUpgrade.exe (409.69 KB)
- srvstub.exe (44.50 KB)
- TestLasso.exe (115.69 KB)
- TweakScheduler.exe (449.69 KB)
- uninstall.exe (83.10 KB)
- vistammsc.exe (180.50 KB)
The current page applies to Process Lasso version 188.8.131.528
alone. For more Process Lasso versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Process Lasso is an application released by the software company Bitsum. Sometimes, users try to erase this application. This can be troublesome because doing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase Process Lasso is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Process Lasso with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Process Lasso or simply activate the Search field and type in "Process Lasso". If it is installed on your PC the Process Lasso application will be found very quickly. After you click Process Lasso in the list of apps, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Process Lasso, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Process Lasso:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.bitsum.com/prolasso.php
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Process Lasso.
8. After uninstalling Process Lasso, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Process Lasso which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Process Lasso using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Process Lasso by Bitsum from your PC, we are not saying that Process Lasso by Bitsum is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Process Lasso supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-04-10 17:50:08.987