You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Process Lasso for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall Process Lasso from your systemBitsum
. Further information on Bitsum can be seen here
. You can read more about about Process Lasso at http://www.bitsum.com/prolasso.php
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\Process Lasso folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. The full command line for removing Process Lasso is "C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\uninstall.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. ProcessLassoLauncher.exe is the Process Lasso's primary executable file and it occupies about 345.00 KB (353280 bytes) on disk.
Process Lasso installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 5.93 MB (6213554
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- bitsumms.exe (144.79 KB)
- CPUEater.exe (305.79 KB)
- InstallHelper.exe (579.00 KB)
- LassoInsights.exe (540.79 KB)
- LogViewer.exe (386.00 KB)
- pkctrl.exe (481.29 KB)
- plActivate.exe (93.00 KB)
- PostUpdate.exe (520.29 KB)
- ProcessGovernor.exe (695.00 KB)
- ProcessLasso.exe (957.00 KB)
- ProcessLassoLauncher.exe (345.00 KB)
- QuickUpgrade.exe (406.79 KB)
- srvstub.exe (50.79 KB)
- TestLasso.exe (58.79 KB)
- ThreadRacer.exe (162.79 KB)
- TweakScheduler.exe (121.29 KB)
- uninstall.exe (81.74 KB)
- vistammsc.exe (137.79 KB)
The current web page applies to Process Lasso version 126.96.36.199
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Process Lasso:
...click to view all...
Process Lasso is a program offered by Bitsum. Sometimes, people choose to erase this program. This can be difficult because removing this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY action to erase Process Lasso is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Process Lasso from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Process Lasso or simply click the Search feature and type in "Process Lasso". The Process Lasso application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Process Lasso in the list , the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Process Lasso, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Process Lasso:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.bitsum.com/prolasso.php
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\uninstall.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Process Lasso.
8. After removing Process Lasso, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Process Lasso that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Process Lasso using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Process Lasso by Bitsum from your PC, we are not saying that Process Lasso by Bitsum is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Process Lasso in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-11-19 17:51:35.050