Process Lasso is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Process Lasso from your systemBitsum
. Further information on Bitsum can be seen here
. Click on https://bitsum.com/?info
to get more information about Process Lasso on Bitsum's website. Usually the Process Lasso program is installed in the C:\Program Files\Process Lasso directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove Process Lasso by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\uninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. ProcessLasso.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 1.37 MB (1433280 bytes) on disk.
Process Lasso installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 8.63 MB (9049116
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- bcleaner.exe (241.69 KB)
- bitsumms.exe (280.19 KB)
- CPUEater.exe (534.69 KB)
- Insights.exe (770.69 KB)
- InstallHelper.exe (819.69 KB)
- LogViewer.exe (575.69 KB)
- plActivate.exe (206.69 KB)
- PostUpdate.exe (795.19 KB)
- ProcessGovernor.exe (940.69 KB)
- ProcessLasso.exe (1.37 MB)
- ProcessLassoLauncher.exe (385.69 KB)
- QuickUpgrade.exe (500.19 KB)
- srvstub.exe (119.69 KB)
- testlasso.exe (133.69 KB)
- TweakScheduler.exe (600.69 KB)
- uninstall.exe (281.53 KB)
- vistammsc.exe (250.69 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.112
of Process Lasso. For more Process Lasso versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Process Lasso is an application marketed by Bitsum. Sometimes, people try to uninstall it. This is troublesome because performing this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK way to uninstall Process Lasso is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Process Lasso from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Process Lasso or simply click the Search field and type in "Process Lasso". The Process Lasso application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Process Lasso in the list of apps, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Process Lasso, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Process Lasso:
- The software company is: https://bitsum.com/?info
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Process Lasso.
8. After uninstalling Process Lasso, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Process Lasso which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Process Lasso using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Process Lasso by Bitsum from your computer, we are not saying that Process Lasso by Bitsum is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Process Lasso in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-04-10 21:28:48.910