Process Lasso is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Process Lasso from your computerBitsum
. Take a look here
for more information on Bitsum. Detailed information about Process Lasso can be seen at http://www.bitsum.com/prolasso.php
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files\Process Lasso directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Process Lasso. The application's main executable file occupies 348.29 KB (356648 bytes) on disk and is titled ProcessLassoLauncher.exe.
Process Lasso contains of the executables below. They take 5.13 MB (5375859
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- bitsumms.exe (183.79 KB)
- CPUEater.exe (149.29 KB)
- InstallHelper.exe (638.79 KB)
- LassoInsights.exe (284.29 KB)
- LogViewer.exe (194.29 KB)
- ParkControl.exe (210.79 KB)
- plActivate.exe (98.79 KB)
- ProcessGovernor.exe (695.79 KB)
- ProcessLasso.exe (1.09 MB)
- ProcessLassoLauncher.exe (348.29 KB)
- QuickUpgrade.exe (421.29 KB)
- srvstub.exe (64.79 KB)
- TestLasso.exe (68.79 KB)
- ThreadRacer.exe (187.79 KB)
- TweakScheduler.exe (340.29 KB)
- uninstall.exe (81.74 KB)
- vistammsc.exe (162.29 KB)
The current web page applies to Process Lasso version 184.108.40.206
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Process Lasso:
...click to view all...
Process Lasso has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.The files below are left behind on your disk by Process Lasso when you uninstall it:
Open regedit.exe to remove the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
- C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\ProcessLassoLauncher.exe
Process Lasso is a program offered by the software company Bitsum. Frequently, computer users try to erase it. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this by hand takes some know-how regarding PCs. The best QUICK practice to erase Process Lasso is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Process Lasso from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Process Lasso or simply click the Search feature and type in "Process Lasso". If it is installed on your PC the Process Lasso program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Process Lasso in the list of programs, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Process Lasso, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Process Lasso:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.bitsum.com/prolasso.php
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Process Lasso.
8. After removing Process Lasso, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Process Lasso that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Process Lasso using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Process Lasso by Bitsum from your PC, we are not saying that Process Lasso by Bitsum is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Process Lasso supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-26 01:06:59.090