Process Killer 1.0
You can find on this page details on how to remove Process Killer 1.0 for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Process Killer 1.0 from your systemDaanav Softwares
. You can find out more on Daanav Softwares or check for application updates here
. More information about the program Process Killer 1.0 can be found at http://www.daanav.com/
. Process Killer 1.0 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Daanav Process Killer directory, regulated by the user's option. The full command line for removing Process Killer 1.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Daanav Process Killer\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 35.50 KB (36352 bytes) on disk and is called ProcessKillerx64.exe.
Process Killer 1.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 5.45 MB (5714941
bytes) on disk.
- ProcessKillerx64.exe (35.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (699.99 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (4.73 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of Process Killer 1.0.
Process Killer 1.0 is a program released by the software company Daanav Softwares. Some people decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is hard because performing this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall Process Killer 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Process Killer 1.0 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Process Killer 1.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "Process Killer 1.0". The Process Killer 1.0 app will be found automatically. After you click Process Killer 1.0 in the list of programs, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Process Killer 1.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Process Killer 1.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.daanav.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Daanav Process Killer\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Process Killer 1.0.
8. After uninstalling Process Killer 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Process Killer 1.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Process Killer 1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Process Killer 1.0 by Daanav Softwares from your computer, we are not saying that Process Killer 1.0 by Daanav Softwares is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Process Killer 1.0 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-05-30 22:38:14.980