Process Controller 3.0
This page contains thorough information on how to remove Process Controller 3.0 for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall Process Controller 3.0 from your computerk23 productions
. Open here
where you can find out more on k23 productions. Detailed information about Process Controller 3.0 can be found at http://www.k23productions.com
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\k23 productions\Process Controller directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Process Controller 3.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\k23 productions\Process Controller\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 276.00 KB (282624 bytes) on disk and is named ProcessController.exe.
Process Controller 3.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 354.02 KB (362519
bytes) on disk.
- ProcessController.exe (276.00 KB)
- stop.exe (20.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (58.02 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.0
of Process Controller 3.0.
Process Controller 3.0 is an application offered by the software company k23 productions. Some computer users try to uninstall it. This is hard because performing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall Process Controller 3.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Process Controller 3.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Process Controller 3.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Process Controller 3.0". If it exists on your system the Process Controller 3.0 program will be found automatically. After you select Process Controller 3.0 in the list , some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Process Controller 3.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Process Controller 3.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.k23productions.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\k23 productions\Process Controller\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Process Controller 3.0.
8. After uninstalling Process Controller 3.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Process Controller 3.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Process Controller 3.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Process Controller 3.0 by k23 productions from your computer, we are not saying that Process Controller 3.0 by k23 productions is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Process Controller 3.0 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-04 05:52:43.890