ProShow Gold version 8.0
This page contains detailed information on how to remove ProShow Gold version 8.0 for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall ProShow Gold version 8.0 from your PCPhotodex
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Photodex. Please follow http://www.photodex.com
if you want to read more on ProShow Gold version 8.0 on Photodex's page. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Photodex\ProShow Gold directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling ProShow Gold version 8.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Photodex\ProShow Gold\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. proshow.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 678.34 KB (694616 bytes) on disk.
ProShow Gold version 8.0 contains of the executables below. They take 21.22 MB (22252365
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- directx.exe (68.00 KB)
- dshow.exe (114.34 KB)
- fvideo.exe (198.34 KB)
- proshow.exe (678.34 KB)
- pxplay.exe (14.50 MB)
- pxsetup.exe (4.33 MB)
- qtime.exe (98.34 KB)
- remove.exe (74.34 KB)
- runmenot.exe (290.34 KB)
- scsiaccess.exe (182.38 KB)
- unins000.exe (747.16 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 8.0
of ProShow Gold version 8.0.
A considerable amount of files, folders and registry entries can not be uninstalled when you want to remove ProShow Gold version 8.0 from your computer.Folders remaining:
Usually, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Photodex\ProShow Gold
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Photodex\ProShow Gold
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Photodex\ProShow Gold\def.dat
ProShow Gold version 8.0 is an application marketed by Photodex. Some users decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this by hand requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK manner to erase ProShow Gold version 8.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase ProShow Gold version 8.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate ProShow Gold version 8.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ProShow Gold version 8.0". If it exists on your system the ProShow Gold version 8.0 application will be found very quickly. After you select ProShow Gold version 8.0 in the list of applications, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about ProShow Gold version 8.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ProShow Gold version 8.0:
- The software company is: http://www.photodex.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Photodex\ProShow Gold\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove ProShow Gold version 8.0.
8. After uninstalling ProShow Gold version 8.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong ProShow Gold version 8.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ProShow Gold version 8.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove ProShow Gold version 8.0 by Photodex from your PC, nor are we saying that ProShow Gold version 8.0 by Photodex is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove ProShow Gold version 8.0 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-25 14:15:40.913