ProShopoPer is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall ProShopoPer from your PCProShopper
. Go over here
where you can get more info on ProShopper. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files\ProShopoPer folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling ProShopoPer is "C:\Program Files\ProShopoPer\txXX7F33cOChJ3.exe" /s /n /i:"ExecuteCommands;UninstallCommands" "". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. txXX7F33cOChJ3.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 218.00 KB (223232 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of ProShopoPer. They occupy an average of 218.00 KB (223232
bytes) on disk.
- txXX7F33cOChJ3.exe (218.00 KB)
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Part_A few of these are listed below.Folders that were left behind:
The files below remain on your disk by ProShopoPer when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ProShopoper
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ProShopoper\uuiPJwaSjmAWcB.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ProShopoper\uuiPJwaSjmAWcB.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ProShopoper\uuiPJwaSjmAWcB.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ProShopoper\uuiPJwaSjmAWcB.tlb
Open regedit.exe to remove the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
ProShopoPer is an application released by ProShopper. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK manner to remove ProShopoPer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase ProShopoPer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate ProShopoPer or simply activate the Search field and type in "ProShopoPer". If it exists on your system the ProShopoPer program will be found very quickly. After you click ProShopoPer in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding ProShopoPer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ProShopoPer.
8. After uninstalling ProShopoPer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of ProShopoPer that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ProShopoPer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove ProShopoPer by ProShopper from your PC, nor are we saying that ProShopoPer by ProShopper is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove ProShopoPer supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-09 04:58:49.397