This web page is about ProScan 12.7 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall ProScan 12.7 from your PCProScan
. More data about ProScan can be read here
. Click on http://www.proscan.org
to get more data about ProScan 12.7 on ProScan's website. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ProScan folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall ProScan 12.7 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\ProScan\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. ProScan.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 5.23 MB (5485056 bytes) on disk.
ProScan 12.7 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 5.95 MB (6234277
bytes) on disk:
- ProScan.exe (5.23 MB)
- RemoveActivation.exe (26.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (705.66 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 12.7
of ProScan 12.7.
ProScan 12.7 is a program marketed by ProScan. Some computer users try to uninstall this application. This is hard because deleting this manually requires some experience related to PCs. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall ProScan 12.7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete ProScan 12.7 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find ProScan 12.7 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ProScan 12.7". If it exists on your system the ProScan 12.7 application will be found automatically. After you select ProScan 12.7 in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding ProScan 12.7, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ProScan 12.7:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.proscan.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ProScan\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ProScan 12.7.
8. After removing ProScan 12.7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of ProScan 12.7 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing ProScan 12.7 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall ProScan 12.7 by ProScan from your PC, nor are we saying that ProScan 12.7 by ProScan is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall ProScan 12.7 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-02-08 17:21:32.287