This web page is about ProScan 12.7 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall ProScan 12.7 from your PCProScan
. More data about ProScan can be read here
. Click on http://www.proscan.org
to get more data about ProScan 12.7 on ProScan's website. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ProScan folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall ProScan 12.7 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\ProScan\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. ProScan.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 5.23 MB (5485056 bytes) on disk.
ProScan 12.7 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 5.95 MB (6234277
bytes) on disk:
- ProScan.exe (5.23 MB)
- RemoveActivation.exe (26.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (705.66 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 12.7
of ProScan 12.7.
ProScan 12.7 is a program marketed by ProScan. Some computer users try to uninstall this application. This is hard because deleting this manually requires some experience related to PCs. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall ProScan 12.7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete ProScan 12.7 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate ProScan 12.7 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ProScan 12.7". The ProScan 12.7 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click ProScan 12.7 in the list , some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about ProScan 12.7, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ProScan 12.7:
- The publisher is: http://www.proscan.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ProScan\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ProScan 12.7.
8. After removing ProScan 12.7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of ProScan 12.7 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing ProScan 12.7 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall ProScan 12.7 by ProScan from your PC, nor are we saying that ProScan 12.7 by ProScan is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall ProScan 12.7 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-08 17:21:32.287