This info is about ProScan 12.13 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall ProScan 12.13 from your computerProScan
. You can find out more on ProScan or check for application updates here
. Further information about ProScan 12.13 can be seen at http://www.proscan.org
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ProScan directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling ProScan 12.13 is C:\Program Files (x86)\ProScan\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file is called ProScan.exe and it has a size of 5.46 MB (5727744 bytes).
ProScan 12.13 contains of the executables below. They occupy 6.18 MB (6476965
bytes) on disk.
- ProScan.exe (5.46 MB)
- RemoveActivation.exe (26.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (705.66 KB)
This web page is about ProScan 12.13 version 12.13
ProScan 12.13 is a program released by ProScan. Some people decide to erase this application. This can be hard because doing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK action to erase ProScan 12.13 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase ProScan 12.13 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate ProScan 12.13 or simply click the Search feature and type in "ProScan 12.13". If it exists on your system the ProScan 12.13 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select ProScan 12.13 in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding ProScan 12.13, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ProScan 12.13:
- The publisher is: http://www.proscan.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ProScan\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ProScan 12.13.
8. After removing ProScan 12.13, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong ProScan 12.13 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ProScan 12.13 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove ProScan 12.13 by ProScan from your PC, we are not saying that ProScan 12.13 by ProScan is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove ProScan 12.13 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-05-15 16:44:19.997