ProScan 10.4 is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall ProScan 10.4 from your PCProScan
. You can read more on ProScan or check for application updates here
. More information about the application ProScan 10.4 can be seen at http://www.proscan.org
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ProScan directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. You can uninstall ProScan 10.4 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\ProScan\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. ProScan 10.4's primary file takes about 4.14 MB (4340736 bytes) and is called ProScan.exe.
ProScan 10.4 contains of the executables below. They take 4.85 MB (5087393
bytes) on disk.
- ProScan.exe (4.14 MB)
- RemoveActivation.exe (28.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (700.66 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 10.4
of ProScan 10.4.
ProScan 10.4 is an application by ProScan. Sometimes, users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall ProScan 10.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove ProScan 10.4 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate ProScan 10.4 or simply click the Search field and type in "ProScan 10.4". If it exists on your system the ProScan 10.4 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select ProScan 10.4 in the list , the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding ProScan 10.4, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ProScan 10.4:
- The software company is: http://www.proscan.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ProScan\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ProScan 10.4.
8. After removing ProScan 10.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong ProScan 10.4 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ProScan 10.4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall ProScan 10.4 by ProScan from your PC, nor are we saying that ProScan 10.4 by ProScan is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall ProScan 10.4 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-03-01 23:28:03.893