ProRAE Studio II
ProRAE Studio II is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall ProRAE Studio II from your systemRAE Systems Inc
. You can find out more on RAE Systems Inc or check for application updates here
. More information about the application ProRAE Studio II can be found at http://www.raesystems.com
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\RAE Systems Inc\ProRAE Studio II directory. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for ProRAE Studio II is "C:\Program Files (x86)\RAE Systems Inc\ProRAE Studio II\uninstall.exe" "/U:C:\Program Files (x86)\RAE Systems Inc\ProRAE Studio II\uninstall.xml". The program's main executable file is named PRS2.exe and occupies 1.17 MB (1225216 bytes).
The executable files below are installed along with ProRAE Studio II. They occupy about 2.45 MB (2570240
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- PRS2.exe (1.17 MB)
- uninstall.exe (566.50 KB)
- RaeProgrammer.exe (80.00 KB)
- RAEProgrammer4000.exe (132.00 KB)
- RAEProgrammer7000.exe (192.00 KB)
- Winloader.exe (268.00 KB)
- PrsDlgTool.exe (75.00 KB)
This info is about ProRAE Studio II version 1.8.0134
only. You can find below a few links to other ProRAE Studio II releases:
ProRAE Studio II is a program marketed by RAE Systems Inc. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK manner to remove ProRAE Studio II is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete ProRAE Studio II from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find ProRAE Studio II or simply click the Search field and type in "ProRAE Studio II". If it is installed on your PC the ProRAE Studio II application will be found automatically. When you click ProRAE Studio II in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding ProRAE Studio II, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ProRAE Studio II:
- The publisher is: http://www.raesystems.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\RAE Systems Inc\ProRAE Studio II\uninstall.exe" "/U:C:\Program Files (x86)\RAE Systems Inc\ProRAE Studio II\uninstall.xml"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ProRAE Studio II.
8. After removing ProRAE Studio II, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of ProRAE Studio II that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ProRAE Studio II using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove ProRAE Studio II by RAE Systems Inc from your computer, nor are we saying that ProRAE Studio II by RAE Systems Inc is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove ProRAE Studio II supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-09 12:41:30.957