You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall ProProctor for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall ProProctor from your PCPrometric Inc.
. More information on Prometric Inc. can be seen here
. The program is usually located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\ProProctor directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. You can uninstall ProProctor by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\ProProctor\Update.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. ProProctor's main file takes around 64.58 MB (67718656 bytes) and is called ProProctor.exe.
The executables below are part of ProProctor. They take about 67.55 MB (70832464
bytes) on disk.
- Update.exe (1.44 MB)
- ProProctorSetup.exe (78.83 KB)
- ProProctor.exe (64.58 MB)
- Update.exe (1.45 MB)
The current web page applies to ProProctor version 20.6.144
alone. Click on the links below for other ProProctor versions:
ProProctor is a program offered by Prometric Inc.. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this application. This can be difficult because doing this manually takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK solution to uninstall ProProctor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove ProProctor from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find ProProctor or simply activate the Search field and type in "ProProctor". If it exists on your system the ProProctor application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select ProProctor in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding ProProctor, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ProProctor.
8. After uninstalling ProProctor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of ProProctor which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ProProctor using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall ProProctor by Prometric Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that ProProctor by Prometric Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ProProctor in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-26 00:00:11.370