Pro Evolution Soccer 6
This info is about Pro Evolution Soccer 6 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall Pro Evolution Soccer 6 from your systemGIGAPCGAMES
. More info about GIGAPCGAMES can be found here
. Further information about Pro Evolution Soccer 6 can be seen at http://www.GIGAPCGAMES.com
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GIGAPCGAMES\Pro Evolution Soccer 6 directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. Pro Evolution Soccer 6's complete uninstall command line is RunDll32. PES6.exe is the Pro Evolution Soccer 6's main executable file and it occupies close to 20.87 MB (21880832 bytes) on disk.
Pro Evolution Soccer 6 contains of the executables below. They occupy 21.33 MB (22368256
bytes) on disk.
- PES6.exe (20.87 MB)
- settings.exe (476.00 KB)
This info is about Pro Evolution Soccer 6 version 8009329336703
Pro Evolution Soccer 6 is an application marketed by GIGAPCGAMES. Sometimes, computer users want to remove it. This can be easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY procedure to remove Pro Evolution Soccer 6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Pro Evolution Soccer 6 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Pro Evolution Soccer 6 or simply click the Search field and type in "Pro Evolution Soccer 6". If it exists on your system the Pro Evolution Soccer 6 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Pro Evolution Soccer 6 in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Pro Evolution Soccer 6, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Pro Evolution Soccer 6:
- The software company is: http://www.GIGAPCGAMES.com
- The uninstall string is: RunDll32
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Pro Evolution Soccer 6.
8. After removing Pro Evolution Soccer 6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Pro Evolution Soccer 6 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Pro Evolution Soccer 6 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Pro Evolution Soccer 6 by GIGAPCGAMES from your computer, nor are we saying that Pro Evolution Soccer 6 by GIGAPCGAMES is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Pro Evolution Soccer 6 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-09-09 19:47:22.480