Pro Evolution Soccer 2017
This web page is about Pro Evolution Soccer 2017 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Pro Evolution Soccer 2017 from your PCBY GÖKHAN
. More information on BY GÖKHAN can be seen here
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Pro Evolution Soccer 2017 directory. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for Pro Evolution Soccer 2017 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Pro Evolution Soccer 2017\Uninstall\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 105.08 MB (110180352 bytes) on disk and is named PES2017.exe.
Pro Evolution Soccer 2017 is composed of the following executables which take 167.37 MB (175498001
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- PES2017.exe (105.08 MB)
- Settings.exe (980.92 KB)
- vaname.exe (13.42 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.45 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
- dotNetFx40_Client_x86_x64.exe (41.01 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (9.80 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (8.57 MB)
This web page is about Pro Evolution Soccer 2017 version 188.8.131.52
Pro Evolution Soccer 2017 is a program offered by the software company BY GÖKHAN. Sometimes, users want to remove it. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove Pro Evolution Soccer 2017 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Pro Evolution Soccer 2017 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Pro Evolution Soccer 2017 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Pro Evolution Soccer 2017". If it exists on your system the Pro Evolution Soccer 2017 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Pro Evolution Soccer 2017 in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Pro Evolution Soccer 2017, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Pro Evolution Soccer 2017.
8. After uninstalling Pro Evolution Soccer 2017, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Pro Evolution Soccer 2017 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Pro Evolution Soccer 2017 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Pro Evolution Soccer 2017 by BY GÖKHAN from your computer, nor are we saying that Pro Evolution Soccer 2017 by BY GÖKHAN is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Pro Evolution Soccer 2017 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-02 04:23:55.720