Pro Evolution Soccer 2016
You can find below detailed information on how to remove Pro Evolution Soccer 2016 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Pro Evolution Soccer 2016 from your systemNarenji Game
. Go over here
for more info on Narenji Game. Usually the Pro Evolution Soccer 2016 application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Pro Evolution Soccer 2016 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The entire uninstall command line for Pro Evolution Soccer 2016 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Pro Evolution Soccer 2016\uninstall.exe" "/U:C:\Program Files (x86)\Pro Evolution Soccer 2016\Uninstall\uninstall.xml". The application's main executable file occupies 1.09 MB (1144096 bytes) on disk and is named Settings.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Pro Evolution Soccer 2016. They take 101.11 MB (106026121
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- PES2016.exe (37.47 MB)
- Settings.exe (1.09 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.36 MB)
- uninstall.exe (1.32 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
- dotNetFx40_Client_x86_x64.exe (41.01 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (9.80 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (8.57 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of Pro Evolution Soccer 2016.
Pro Evolution Soccer 2016 is an application offered by the software company Narenji Game. Some computer users want to erase it. This can be difficult because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best EASY solution to erase Pro Evolution Soccer 2016 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Pro Evolution Soccer 2016 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Pro Evolution Soccer 2016 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Pro Evolution Soccer 2016". The Pro Evolution Soccer 2016 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Pro Evolution Soccer 2016 in the list , the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Pro Evolution Soccer 2016, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Pro Evolution Soccer 2016.
8. After removing Pro Evolution Soccer 2016, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Pro Evolution Soccer 2016 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Pro Evolution Soccer 2016 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Pro Evolution Soccer 2016 by Narenji Game from your computer, nor are we saying that Pro Evolution Soccer 2016 by Narenji Game is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Pro Evolution Soccer 2016 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-05-30 16:45:18.267