Pro Evolution Soccer 2011
This info is about Pro Evolution Soccer 2011 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall Pro Evolution Soccer 2011 from your PCR.G. Mechanics, Galfimbul
. You can read more on R.G. Mechanics, Galfimbul or check for application updates here
. Click on http://tapochek.net/
to get more details about Pro Evolution Soccer 2011 on R.G. Mechanics, Galfimbul's website. The application is usually placed in the C:\PES 11\Pro Evolution Soccer 2011\Pro Evolution Soccer 2011 directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Pro Evolution Soccer 2011\Uninstall\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Pro Evolution Soccer 2011. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.04 MB (1085793 bytes) on disk and is called unins000.exe.
Pro Evolution Soccer 2011 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.04 MB (1085793
bytes) on disk.
This data is about Pro Evolution Soccer 2011 version 2011
If you are manually uninstalling Pro Evolution Soccer 2011 we suggest you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall Pro Evolution Soccer 2011:
The files below remain on your disk by Pro Evolution Soccer 2011 when you uninstall it:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Pro Evolution Soccer 2011
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\Pro Evolution Soccer 11_moddingway.ir.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Pro Evolution Soccer 2011\Uninstall\unins000.dat
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Pro Evolution Soccer 2011\Uninstall\unins000.exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Gerdoo\Pro Evolution Soccer 2017 Update 2019
Pro Evolution Soccer 2011 is an application marketed by the software company R.G. Mechanics, Galfimbul. Frequently, users want to erase this application. This can be hard because performing this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY practice to erase Pro Evolution Soccer 2011 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Pro Evolution Soccer 2011 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Pro Evolution Soccer 2011 or simply click the Search field and type in "Pro Evolution Soccer 2011". If it exists on your system the Pro Evolution Soccer 2011 app will be found very quickly. After you click Pro Evolution Soccer 2011 in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Pro Evolution Soccer 2011, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Pro Evolution Soccer 2011:
- The web site of the program is: http://tapochek.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Pro Evolution Soccer 2011\Uninstall\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Pro Evolution Soccer 2011.
8. After uninstalling Pro Evolution Soccer 2011, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Pro Evolution Soccer 2011 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Pro Evolution Soccer 2011 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Pro Evolution Soccer 2011 by R.G. Mechanics, Galfimbul from your computer, nor are we saying that Pro Evolution Soccer 2011 by R.G. Mechanics, Galfimbul is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Pro Evolution Soccer 2011 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-24 14:33:17.927