Pro Evolution Soccer 2011
Pro Evolution Soccer 2011 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Pro Evolution Soccer 2011 from your PCIgroMir
. You can find out more on IgroMir or check for application updates here
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PES 11 folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. Pro Evolution Soccer 2011's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\PES 11\unins000.exe. pes2011.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 39.08 MB (40973312 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Pro Evolution Soccer 2011. They occupy 41.32 MB (43330422
bytes) on disk.
- pes2011.exe (39.08 MB)
- settings.exe (1.56 MB)
- unins000.exe (706.48 KB)
The current web page applies to Pro Evolution Soccer 2011 version 2011
Pro Evolution Soccer 2011 is an application marketed by IgroMir. Sometimes, computer users want to erase this program. This can be easier said than done because doing this manually takes some skill regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE approach to erase Pro Evolution Soccer 2011 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Pro Evolution Soccer 2011 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Pro Evolution Soccer 2011 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Pro Evolution Soccer 2011". If it is installed on your PC the Pro Evolution Soccer 2011 application will be found automatically. When you click Pro Evolution Soccer 2011 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Pro Evolution Soccer 2011, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Pro Evolution Soccer 2011.
8. After uninstalling Pro Evolution Soccer 2011, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Pro Evolution Soccer 2011 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Pro Evolution Soccer 2011 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Pro Evolution Soccer 2011 by IgroMir from your PC, nor are we saying that Pro Evolution Soccer 2011 by IgroMir is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Pro Evolution Soccer 2011 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-15 16:48:25.150