You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall PrivitizeVPN 22.214.171.124 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall PrivitizeVPN 126.96.36.199 from your computerIndustry by Alker
. More data about Industry by Alker can be found here
. Click on http://a1ker.blogspot.com/
to get more data about PrivitizeVPN 188.8.131.52 on Industry by Alker's website. PrivitizeVPN 184.108.40.206 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PrivitizeVPN directory, regulated by the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for PrivitizeVPN 220.127.116.11 is C:\Program Files (x86)\PrivitizeVPN\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled PrivitizeVPN.exe and it has a size of 192.17 KB (196784 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in PrivitizeVPN 18.104.22.168. They take 351.10 KB (359522
bytes) on disk.
- PrivitizeVPN.exe (192.17 KB)
- unins000.exe (109.63 KB)
- uninstall.exe (49.29 KB)
This data is about PrivitizeVPN 22.214.171.124 version 126.96.36.199
PrivitizeVPN 188.8.131.52 is a program offered by Industry by Alker. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this program. This is troublesome because removing this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK way to erase PrivitizeVPN 184.108.40.206 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall PrivitizeVPN 220.127.116.11 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate PrivitizeVPN 18.104.22.168 or simply click the Search field and type in "PrivitizeVPN 22.214.171.124". If it exists on your system the PrivitizeVPN 126.96.36.199 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click PrivitizeVPN 188.8.131.52 in the list , the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding PrivitizeVPN 184.108.40.206, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PrivitizeVPN 220.127.116.11:
- The publisher is: http://a1ker.blogspot.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PrivitizeVPN\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall PrivitizeVPN 18.104.22.168.
8. After uninstalling PrivitizeVPN 22.214.171.124, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong PrivitizeVPN 126.96.36.199 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing PrivitizeVPN 188.8.131.52 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove PrivitizeVPN 184.108.40.206 by Industry by Alker from your computer, nor are we saying that PrivitizeVPN 220.127.116.11 by Industry by Alker is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove PrivitizeVPN 18.104.22.168 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-24 08:57:11.330