You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall PrivitizeVPN 220.127.116.11 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall PrivitizeVPN 18.104.22.168 from your computerIndustry by Alker
. More data about Industry by Alker can be found here
. Click on http://a1ker.blogspot.com/
to get more data about PrivitizeVPN 22.214.171.124 on Industry by Alker's website. PrivitizeVPN 126.96.36.199 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PrivitizeVPN directory, regulated by the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for PrivitizeVPN 188.8.131.52 is C:\Program Files (x86)\PrivitizeVPN\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled PrivitizeVPN.exe and it has a size of 192.17 KB (196784 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in PrivitizeVPN 184.108.40.206. They take 351.10 KB (359522
bytes) on disk.
- PrivitizeVPN.exe (192.17 KB)
- unins000.exe (109.63 KB)
- uninstall.exe (49.29 KB)
This data is about PrivitizeVPN 220.127.116.11 version 18.104.22.168
PrivitizeVPN 22.214.171.124 is a program offered by Industry by Alker. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this program. This is troublesome because removing this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK way to erase PrivitizeVPN 126.96.36.199 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall PrivitizeVPN 188.8.131.52 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find PrivitizeVPN 184.108.40.206 or simply click the Search feature and type in "PrivitizeVPN 220.127.116.11". If it is installed on your PC the PrivitizeVPN 18.104.22.168 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click PrivitizeVPN 22.214.171.124 in the list of applications, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about PrivitizeVPN 126.96.36.199, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PrivitizeVPN 188.8.131.52:
- The web site of the program is: http://a1ker.blogspot.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PrivitizeVPN\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall PrivitizeVPN 184.108.40.206.
8. After uninstalling PrivitizeVPN 220.127.116.11, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong PrivitizeVPN 18.104.22.168 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing PrivitizeVPN 22.214.171.124 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove PrivitizeVPN 126.96.36.199 by Industry by Alker from your computer, nor are we saying that PrivitizeVPN 188.8.131.52 by Industry by Alker is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove PrivitizeVPN 184.108.40.206 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-24 08:57:11.330