Private Tax 2012 2.7
Private Tax 2012 2.7 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall Private Tax 2012 2.7 from your systemInformation Factory AG
. Further information on Information Factory AG can be found here
. Detailed information about Private Tax 2012 2.7 can be found at http://www.information-factory.com
. Private Tax 2012 2.7 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Private Tax 2012 folder, regulated by the user's choice. The full command line for removing Private Tax 2012 2.7 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Private Tax 2012\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 356.56 KB (365120 bytes) on disk and is titled Private Tax 2012.exe.
Private Tax 2012 2.7 is composed of the following executables which take 1.98 MB (2073592
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- Private Tax 2012.exe (356.56 KB)
- uninstall.exe (213.56 KB)
- i4jdel.exe (34.40 KB)
- Update.exe (218.06 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (32.78 KB)
- java.exe (141.78 KB)
- javacpl.exe (57.78 KB)
- javaw.exe (141.78 KB)
- jbroker.exe (81.78 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (22.78 KB)
- jqs.exe (149.78 KB)
- jqsnotify.exe (53.78 KB)
- keytool.exe (32.78 KB)
- kinit.exe (32.78 KB)
- klist.exe (32.78 KB)
- ktab.exe (32.78 KB)
- orbd.exe (32.78 KB)
- pack200.exe (32.78 KB)
- policytool.exe (32.78 KB)
- rmid.exe (32.78 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (32.78 KB)
- servertool.exe (32.78 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (29.78 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (32.78 KB)
- unpack200.exe (129.78 KB)
This page is about Private Tax 2012 2.7 version 2.7
If you are manually uninstalling Private Tax 2012 2.7 we recommend you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Private Tax 2012 2.7:
The files below remain on your disk when you remove Private Tax 2012 2.7:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Private Tax 2013
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Private Tax 2014
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Private Tax
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Private Tax 2013\__i4j_jre_backup\bin\msvcr71.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Private Tax 2013\help\Anleitung.pdf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Private Tax 2013\help\Wegleitung.pdf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Private Tax 2013\help\Wegleitung-DA1.pdf
Additional values that you should clean:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Private Tax 2013
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Private Tax 2014
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Private Tax 2013\DefaultIcon\
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Private Tax 2013\shell\open\command\
Private Tax 2012 2.7 is a program marketed by the software company Information Factory AG. Sometimes, people decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY approach to erase Private Tax 2012 2.7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Private Tax 2012 2.7 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Private Tax 2012 2.7 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Private Tax 2012 2.7". The Private Tax 2012 2.7 program will be found automatically. When you click Private Tax 2012 2.7 in the list , some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Private Tax 2012 2.7, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Private Tax 2012 2.7:
- The publisher is: http://www.information-factory.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Private Tax 2012\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Private Tax 2012 2.7.
8. After uninstalling Private Tax 2012 2.7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Private Tax 2012 2.7 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Private Tax 2012 2.7 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Private Tax 2012 2.7 by Information Factory AG from your PC, we are not saying that Private Tax 2012 2.7 by Information Factory AG is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Private Tax 2012 2.7 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-03 08:39:38.660