Private Information Manager
This page contains thorough information on how to remove Private Information Manager for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Private Information Manager from your computerWave Systems Corp.
. Open here
where you can get more info on Wave Systems Corp.. Private Information Manager is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\Wave Systems Corp directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The program's main executable file is labeled Private Information Manager.exe and it has a size of 4.01 MB (4206464 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in Private Information Manager. They take 10.14 MB (10636160
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AMCustomAction.exe (24.00 KB)
- PKIEnroll.exe (1.06 MB)
- UEW.exe (1.34 MB)
- genericcredentialstoresub.exe (88.50 KB)
- PKIContNameFix.exe (29.00 KB)
- ToolkitCustomAction.exe (28.00 KB)
- WaveCspCustomAction.exe (78.00 KB)
- WaveLimitedUserService.exe (48.00 KB)
- EmbassySecurityCenter.exe (265.38 KB)
- UpgradeUtil.exe (24.00 KB)
- ArchiveKey.exe (56.00 KB)
- BackUpWizard.exe (366.00 KB)
- CvAdminWizard.exe (19.00 KB)
- EmbassySecurityCheck.exe (97.38 KB)
- EmbassySecurityWizard.exe (249.38 KB)
- RestoreKey.exe (54.50 KB)
- RestoreWizard.exe (510.00 KB)
- Wavx_TaskLauncher.exe (42.00 KB)
- PasswordVaultViewer.exe (269.50 KB)
- SecureStorageService.exe (1.49 MB)
- Private Information Manager.exe (4.01 MB)
- upgrade.exe (51.50 KB)
The current web page applies to Private Information Manager version 06.05.00.022
only. You can find here a few links to other Private Information Manager releases:
...click to view all...
Private Information Manager is an application marketed by Wave Systems Corp.. Frequently, people decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this manually takes some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK solution to remove Private Information Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Private Information Manager from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Private Information Manager or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Private Information Manager". The Private Information Manager app will be found automatically. After you select Private Information Manager in the list of apps, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Private Information Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Private Information Manager.
8. After uninstalling Private Information Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Private Information Manager which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Private Information Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Private Information Manager by Wave Systems Corp. from your computer, nor are we saying that Private Information Manager by Wave Systems Corp. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Private Information Manager supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-29 23:29:28.660