Private IPTV version 2.5
This page is about Private IPTV version 2.5 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Private IPTV version 2.5 from your systemwww.privatessh.com
. More information on www.privatessh.com can be seen here
. Further information about Private IPTV version 2.5 can be seen at http://www.privatessh.com/
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Private IPTV folder (same installation drive as Windows). "C:\Program Files (x86)\Private IPTV\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Private IPTV version 2.5. IPTV.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 19.70 MB (20656640 bytes) on disk.
Private IPTV version 2.5 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 21.37 MB (22412449
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- IPTV.exe (19.70 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.09 MB)
- wininst-6.0.exe (60.00 KB)
- wininst-7.1.exe (64.00 KB)
- wininst-8.0.exe (60.00 KB)
- wininst-9.0-amd64.exe (218.50 KB)
- wininst-9.0.exe (191.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.5
of Private IPTV version 2.5.
Private IPTV version 2.5 is a program marketed by the software company www.privatessh.com. Some users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall Private IPTV version 2.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Private IPTV version 2.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Private IPTV version 2.5 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Private IPTV version 2.5". The Private IPTV version 2.5 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Private IPTV version 2.5 in the list of applications, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Private IPTV version 2.5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Private IPTV version 2.5:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.privatessh.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Private IPTV\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Private IPTV version 2.5.
8. After uninstalling Private IPTV version 2.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Private IPTV version 2.5 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Private IPTV version 2.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Private IPTV version 2.5 by www.privatessh.com from your computer, nor are we saying that Private IPTV version 2.5 by www.privatessh.com is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Private IPTV version 2.5 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-09 10:54:05.717