PrivacyStop ver 1.0
This page is about PrivacyStop ver 1.0 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall PrivacyStop ver 1.0 from your PCCopyright (C)2010 PrivacyStop All Right Reserved.
. Check out here
for more info on Copyright (C)2010 PrivacyStop All Right Reserved.. More details about PrivacyStop ver 1.0 can be seen at http://www.privacystop.net
. Usually the PrivacyStop ver 1.0 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\PrivacyStop folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall PrivacyStop ver 1.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\PrivacyStop\unins000.exe". Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 33.99 KB (34808 bytes) on disk and is called privacystopl.exe.
PrivacyStop ver 1.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.10 MB (1156920
bytes) on disk.
- privacystopl.exe (33.99 KB)
- privacystopm.exe (474.66 KB)
- privacystopp.exe (258.49 KB)
- privacystopu.exe (181.99 KB)
- privacystopv.exe (180.66 KB)
The current web page applies to PrivacyStop ver 1.0 version 1.0
PrivacyStop ver 1.0 is a program marketed by the software company Copyright (C)2010 PrivacyStop All Right Reserved.. Frequently, people choose to erase it. This is difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE way to erase PrivacyStop ver 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete PrivacyStop ver 1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate PrivacyStop ver 1.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "PrivacyStop ver 1.0". The PrivacyStop ver 1.0 program will be found very quickly. When you click PrivacyStop ver 1.0 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding PrivacyStop ver 1.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PrivacyStop ver 1.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.privacystop.net
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\PrivacyStop\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove PrivacyStop ver 1.0.
8. After uninstalling PrivacyStop ver 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong PrivacyStop ver 1.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PrivacyStop ver 1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove PrivacyStop ver 1.0 by Copyright (C)2010 PrivacyStop All Right Reserved. from your computer, we are not saying that PrivacyStop ver 1.0 by Copyright (C)2010 PrivacyStop All Right Reserved. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove PrivacyStop ver 1.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-23 17:03:28.413