Privacy Winner 4.3
You can find below details on how to uninstall Privacy Winner 4.3 for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall Privacy Winner 4.3 from your systemPrivacyWinner.com
. Open here
for more information on PrivacyWinner.com. Detailed information about Privacy Winner 4.3 can be seen at http://www.Privacywinner.com/
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\privacy Winner folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Privacy Winner 4.3 is "C:\Program Files\privacy Winner\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. PrivacyWinner.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 5.56 MB (5834296 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Privacy Winner 4.3. They take about 6.24 MB (6547794
bytes) on disk.
- PrivacyWinner.exe (5.56 MB)
- unins000.exe (696.78 KB)
This data is about Privacy Winner 4.3 version 220.127.116.11
Privacy Winner 4.3 is a program released by the software company PrivacyWinner.com. Frequently, computer users decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK practice to erase Privacy Winner 4.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Privacy Winner 4.3 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Privacy Winner 4.3 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Privacy Winner 4.3". The Privacy Winner 4.3 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Privacy Winner 4.3 in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Privacy Winner 4.3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Privacy Winner 4.3:
- The software company is: http://www.Privacywinner.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\privacy Winner\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Privacy Winner 4.3.
8. After removing Privacy Winner 4.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Privacy Winner 4.3 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Privacy Winner 4.3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Privacy Winner 4.3 by PrivacyWinner.com from your computer, we are not saying that Privacy Winner 4.3 by PrivacyWinner.com is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Privacy Winner 4.3 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-24 03:41:04.870