Privacy Winner 4.3
A way to uninstall Privacy Winner 4.3 from your system
You can find below details on how to uninstall Privacy Winner 4.3 for Windows. It is made by PrivacyWinner.com
. Open here
for more information on PrivacyWinner.com. Detailed information about Privacy Winner 4.3 can be seen at http://www.Privacywinner.com/
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\privacy Winner folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Privacy Winner 4.3 is "C:\Program Files\privacy Winner\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. PrivacyWinner.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 5.56 MB (5834296 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Privacy Winner 4.3. They take about 6.24 MB (6547794
bytes) on disk.
- PrivacyWinner.exe (5.56 MB)
- unins000.exe (696.78 KB)
This data is about Privacy Winner 4.3 version 184.108.40.206
A way to erase Privacy Winner 4.3 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Privacy Winner 4.3 is a program released by the software company PrivacyWinner.com. Frequently, computer users decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK practice to erase Privacy Winner 4.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Privacy Winner 4.3 or simply click the Search field and type in "Privacy Winner 4.3". The Privacy Winner 4.3 application will be found very quickly. After you click Privacy Winner 4.3 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Privacy Winner 4.3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Privacy Winner 4.3:
- The publisher is: http://www.Privacywinner.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\privacy Winner\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Privacy Winner 4.3.
8. After removing Privacy Winner 4.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Privacy Winner 4.3 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Privacy Winner 4.3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
Users that installed Privacy Winner 4.3:
- Windows XP (5.1)
- Windows 7 (6.1)
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Privacy Winner 4.3 by PrivacyWinner.com from your computer, we are not saying that Privacy Winner 4.3 by PrivacyWinner.com is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Privacy Winner 4.3 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-24 03:41:04.870