Privacy Eraser is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Privacy Eraser from your computerCybertron Software Co., Ltd.
. Further information on Cybertron Software Co., Ltd. can be seen here
. Click on http://www.cybertronsoft.com/products/privacy-eraser/
to get more info about Privacy Eraser on Cybertron Software Co., Ltd.'s website. Privacy Eraser is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\Cybertron\Privacy Eraser directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. C:\Program Files\Cybertron\Privacy Eraser\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Privacy Eraser. Privacy Eraser's primary file takes about 6.75 MB (7081696 bytes) and its name is PrivacyEraser64.exe.
Privacy Eraser is comprised of the following executables which take 12.27 MB (12863512
bytes) on disk:
- PrivacyEraser.exe (4.38 MB)
- PrivacyEraser64.exe (6.75 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
The current page applies to Privacy Eraser version 188.8.131.5286
only. You can find below a few links to other Privacy Eraser versions:
...click to view all...
Privacy Eraser is an application by the software company Cybertron Software Co., Ltd.. Frequently, people try to uninstall it. This can be efortful because performing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK approach to uninstall Privacy Eraser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Privacy Eraser from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Privacy Eraser or simply click the Search field and type in "Privacy Eraser". The Privacy Eraser app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Privacy Eraser in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Privacy Eraser, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Privacy Eraser:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.cybertronsoft.com/products/privacy-eraser/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Cybertron\Privacy Eraser\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Privacy Eraser.
8. After uninstalling Privacy Eraser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Privacy Eraser that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Privacy Eraser with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Privacy Eraser by Cybertron Software Co., Ltd. from your PC, we are not saying that Privacy Eraser by Cybertron Software Co., Ltd. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Privacy Eraser supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-05-16 18:01:42.220