Privacy Drive is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Privacy Drive from your systemCybertron Software Co., Ltd.
. You can find out more on Cybertron Software Co., Ltd. or check for application updates here
. More data about the app Privacy Drive can be seen at http://www.cybertronsoft.com/products/privacy-drive/
. Privacy Drive is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Cybertron\Privacy Drive directory, subject to the user's decision. You can uninstall Privacy Drive by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Cybertron\Privacy Drive\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. PrivacyDrive.exe is the Privacy Drive's main executable file and it takes close to 2.65 MB (2781672 bytes) on disk.
Privacy Drive is comprised of the following executables which occupy 3.65 MB (3830712
bytes) on disk:
- pdsvc.exe (325.48 KB)
- PrivacyDrive.exe (2.65 MB)
- unins000.exe (698.98 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.1681
of Privacy Drive. You can find below a few links to other Privacy Drive releases:
...click to view all...
Privacy Drive is a program marketed by the software company Cybertron Software Co., Ltd.. Some people try to remove this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY action to remove Privacy Drive is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Privacy Drive from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Privacy Drive or simply activate the Search field and type in "Privacy Drive". If it is installed on your PC the Privacy Drive application will be found automatically. When you click Privacy Drive in the list of programs, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Privacy Drive, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Privacy Drive:
- The software company is: http://www.cybertronsoft.com/products/privacy-drive/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Cybertron\Privacy Drive\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Privacy Drive.
8. After removing Privacy Drive, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Privacy Drive that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Privacy Drive with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Privacy Drive by Cybertron Software Co., Ltd. from your computer, we are not saying that Privacy Drive by Cybertron Software Co., Ltd. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Privacy Drive in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-26 17:59:55.887