Privacy Defender is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Privacy Defender from your PCTweaks
. More information on Tweaks can be seen here
. Click on http://friedcookie.com
to get more facts about Privacy Defender on Tweaks's website. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Tweaks\Privacy Defender directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. Privacy Defender's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Tweaks\Privacy Defender\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is titled privacydefender.exe and it has a size of 1.18 MB (1237504 bytes).
Privacy Defender is comprised of the following executables which take 1.30 MB (1362244
bytes) on disk:
- privacydefender.exe (1.18 MB)
- uninstall.exe (121.82 KB)
This data is about Privacy Defender version 1.1.1
If you're planning to uninstall Privacy Defender you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories found on disk:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove Privacy Defender:
- C:\Program Files\Tweaks\Privacy Defender
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Privacy Defender
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files\Tweaks\Privacy Defender\libgcc_s_dw2-1.dll
- C:\Program Files\Tweaks\Privacy Defender\mingwm10.dll
- C:\Program Files\Tweaks\Privacy Defender\plugins\sqldrivers\qsqlite4.dll
- C:\Program Files\Tweaks\Privacy Defender\privacydefender.exe
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following values:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Tweaks Privacy Defender
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Tweaks Privacy Defender\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Tweaks Privacy Defender\InstallLocation
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Tweaks Privacy Defender\QuietUninstallString
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Tweaks Privacy Defender\UninstallString
Privacy Defender is a program released by Tweaks. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall this application. This is hard because performing this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Privacy Defender is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Privacy Defender from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Privacy Defender or simply activate the Search field and type in "Privacy Defender". If it exists on your system the Privacy Defender application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Privacy Defender in the list of applications, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Privacy Defender, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Privacy Defender:
- The web site of the application is: http://friedcookie.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Tweaks\Privacy Defender\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Privacy Defender.
8. After removing Privacy Defender, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Privacy Defender which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Privacy Defender with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Privacy Defender by Tweaks from your computer, nor are we saying that Privacy Defender by Tweaks is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Privacy Defender in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-23 09:54:07.833