This page is about PrivaZer for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall PrivaZer from your systemGoversoft LLC
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Goversoft LLC. Please open http://www.privazer.com
if you want to read more on PrivaZer on Goversoft LLC's web page. PrivaZer is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PrivaZer folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. The full command line for removing PrivaZer is C:\Program Files (x86)\PrivaZer\privazer_remover.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. PrivaZer.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 12.94 MB (13570184 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in PrivaZer. They take 15.28 MB (16018976
bytes) on disk.
- patch.exe (421.63 KB)
- PrivaZer.exe (12.94 MB)
- privazer_remover.exe (1.11 MB)
- privazer_start.exe (834.63 KB)
This info is about PrivaZer version 18.104.22.168
only. You can find below info on other releases of PrivaZer:
...click to view all...
PrivaZer is an application released by Goversoft LLC. Some users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is hard because performing this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove PrivaZer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase PrivaZer from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate PrivaZer or simply activate the Search field and type in "PrivaZer". The PrivaZer application will be found very quickly. When you select PrivaZer in the list of applications, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about PrivaZer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PrivaZer:
- The software company is: http://www.privazer.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PrivaZer\privazer_remover.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall PrivaZer.
8. After removing PrivaZer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of PrivaZer which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing PrivaZer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall PrivaZer by Goversoft LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that PrivaZer by Goversoft LLC is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall PrivaZer in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-23 03:55:41.900