PrivaZer is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall PrivaZer from your computerGoversoft LLC
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Goversoft LLC. More information about the app PrivaZer can be found at http://www.privazer.com
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PrivaZer folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling PrivaZer is C:\Program Files (x86)\PrivaZer\privazer_remover.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is named PrivaZer.exe and it has a size of 25.10 MB (26320504 bytes).
PrivaZer contains of the executables below. They take 27.44 MB (28769296
bytes) on disk.
- patch.exe (421.63 KB)
- PrivaZer.exe (25.10 MB)
- privazer_remover.exe (1.11 MB)
- privazer_start.exe (834.63 KB)
The current web page applies to PrivaZer version 184.108.40.206
only. You can find below a few links to other PrivaZer versions:
...click to view all...
PrivaZer is a program by the software company Goversoft LLC. Some people want to erase it. This can be difficult because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK way to erase PrivaZer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove PrivaZer from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate PrivaZer or simply click the Search feature and type in "PrivaZer". If it exists on your system the PrivaZer program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select PrivaZer in the list of applications, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about PrivaZer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PrivaZer:
- The publisher is: http://www.privazer.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PrivaZer\privazer_remover.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove PrivaZer.
8. After uninstalling PrivaZer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong PrivaZer that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing PrivaZer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall PrivaZer by Goversoft LLC from your computer, we are not saying that PrivaZer by Goversoft LLC is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall PrivaZer supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-11-05 16:50:49.023