PrivaZer is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall PrivaZer from your computerGoversoft LLC
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Goversoft LLC. You can see more info on PrivaZer at http://www.privazer.com
. PrivaZer is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PrivaZer directory, regulated by the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for PrivaZer is C:\Program Files (x86)\PrivaZer\privazer_remover.exe. PrivaZer.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 12.69 MB (13308040 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with PrivaZer. They take about 15.11 MB (15842344
bytes) on disk.
- patch.exe (421.63 KB)
- PrivaZer.exe (12.69 MB)
- privazer_remover.exe (1.19 MB)
- privazer_start.exe (834.63 KB)
This info is about PrivaZer version 126.96.36.199
alone. You can find below a few links to other PrivaZer releases:
...click to view all...
PrivaZer is an application marketed by Goversoft LLC. Some people try to erase this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY approach to erase PrivaZer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete PrivaZer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate PrivaZer or simply activate the Search feature and type in "PrivaZer". If it exists on your system the PrivaZer app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select PrivaZer in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding PrivaZer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PrivaZer:
- The software company is: http://www.privazer.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PrivaZer\privazer_remover.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall PrivaZer.
8. After uninstalling PrivaZer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong PrivaZer which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PrivaZer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove PrivaZer by Goversoft LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that PrivaZer by Goversoft LLC is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove PrivaZer supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-03 13:30:20.030