This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall PrivaZer for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall PrivaZer from your computerGoversoft LLC
. More info about Goversoft LLC can be seen here
. More information about PrivaZer can be seen at http://www.privazer.com
. PrivaZer is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PrivaZer directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The entire uninstall command line for PrivaZer is C:\Program Files (x86)\PrivaZer\privazer_remover.exe. PrivaZer.exe is the PrivaZer's primary executable file and it takes about 14.02 MB (14696712 bytes) on disk.
PrivaZer contains of the executables below. They occupy 16.31 MB (17106472
bytes) on disk.
- patch.exe (420.76 KB)
- PrivaZer.exe (14.02 MB)
- privazer_remover.exe (1.07 MB)
- privazer_start.exe (833.76 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of PrivaZer. You can find here a few links to other PrivaZer versions:
...click to view all...
PrivaZer is an application released by the software company Goversoft LLC. Frequently, people decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY solution to remove PrivaZer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall PrivaZer from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate PrivaZer or simply activate the Search field and type in "PrivaZer". If it exists on your system the PrivaZer application will be found very quickly. When you click PrivaZer in the list of programs, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about PrivaZer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PrivaZer:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.privazer.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PrivaZer\privazer_remover.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall PrivaZer.
8. After uninstalling PrivaZer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong PrivaZer which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PrivaZer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove PrivaZer by Goversoft LLC from your PC, we are not saying that PrivaZer by Goversoft LLC is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove PrivaZer supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 10:01:24.733