This page contains thorough information on how to remove Prison for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall Prison from your systemGameHitZone.com
. Open here
where you can find out more on GameHitZone.com. You can get more details related to Prison at http://www.gamehitzone.com/
. Prison is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GameHitZone.com\Prison folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. You can uninstall Prison by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\GameHitZone.com\Prison\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Prison.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 204.70 KB (209616 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Prison. They take about 4.20 MB (4399521
bytes) on disk.
- Prison.exe (204.70 KB)
- PrisonV1.exe (2.70 MB)
- settings.exe (32.70 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.21 MB)
- _Prison.exe (56.70 KB)
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you uninstall Prison.Directories found on disk:
The files below remain on your disk by Prison when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files\GameHitZone.com\Prison
Many times the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files\GameHitZone.com\Prison\_Prison.exe
- C:\Program Files\GameHitZone.com\Prison\config.ini
- C:\Program Files\GameHitZone.com\Prison\d3dx9_31.dll
- C:\Program Files\GameHitZone.com\Prison\Data\bg.dll
- C:\Program Files\GameHitZone.com\Prison\Data\Game.enc
- C:\Program Files\GameHitZone.com\Prison\Data\music.dll
- C:\Program Files\GameHitZone.com\Prison\Data\setup.dll
- C:\Program Files\GameHitZone.com\Prison\EULA.txt
- C:\Program Files\GameHitZone.com\Prison\ghz.ico
- C:\Program Files\GameHitZone.com\Prison\large.bmp
- C:\Program Files\GameHitZone.com\Prison\online.ico
- C:\Program Files\GameHitZone.com\Prison\Prison.exe
- C:\Program Files\GameHitZone.com\Prison\PrisonV1.exe
- C:\Program Files\GameHitZone.com\Prison\README.txt
- C:\Program Files\GameHitZone.com\Prison\remove.ico
- C:\Program Files\GameHitZone.com\Prison\settings.exe
- C:\Program Files\GameHitZone.com\Prison\setup.ini
- C:\Program Files\GameHitZone.com\Prison\small.bmp
- C:\Program Files\GameHitZone.com\Prison\unins000.dat
- C:\Program Files\GameHitZone.com\Prison\unins000.exe
Prison is an application by the software company GameHitZone.com. Some people try to erase this program. This is easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY manner to erase Prison is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Prison from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Prison or simply click the Search feature and type in "Prison". The Prison application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Prison in the list of programs, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Prison, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Prison:
- The software company is: http://www.gamehitzone.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GameHitZone.com\Prison\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Prison.
8. After uninstalling Prison, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Prison that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Prison with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Prison by GameHitZone.com from your PC, we are not saying that Prison by GameHitZone.com is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Prison in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 06:09:01.987