You can find below detailed information on how to remove Printstation v4.24 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Printstation v4.24 from your computerPicmeta Systems
. Further information on Picmeta Systems can be seen here
. More info about the program Printstation v4.24 can be found at http://www.picmeta.com
. Usually the Printstation v4.24 program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Picmeta\Printstation directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\Picmeta\Printstation\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Printstation v4.24. The program's main executable file is called PrintStation.exe and it has a size of 4.50 MB (4713904 bytes).
Printstation v4.24 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 5.18 MB (5429088
bytes) on disk.
- PrintStation.exe (4.50 MB)
- unins000.exe (698.42 KB)
The current page applies to Printstation v4.24 version 4.24
Printstation v4.24 is a program released by the software company Picmeta Systems. Some users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this manually takes some experience related to PCs. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall Printstation v4.24 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Printstation v4.24 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Printstation v4.24 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Printstation v4.24". The Printstation v4.24 application will be found automatically. When you click Printstation v4.24 in the list , the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Printstation v4.24, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Printstation v4.24:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.picmeta.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Picmeta\Printstation\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Printstation v4.24.
8. After uninstalling Printstation v4.24, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Printstation v4.24 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Printstation v4.24 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Printstation v4.24 by Picmeta Systems from your computer, nor are we saying that Printstation v4.24 by Picmeta Systems is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Printstation v4.24 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-24 10:08:06.530