You can find below details on how to uninstall Printmade3 for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall Printmade3 from your PCNagoSoft, Inc.
. Open here
for more info on NagoSoft, Inc.. You can see more info on Printmade3 at http://www.nagosoft.co.kr/
. Printmade3 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Printmade3 directory, subject to the user's option. You can uninstall Printmade3 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Printmade3\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 159.98 KB (163816 bytes) on disk and is called PTMBridge.exe.
Printmade3 contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.31 MB (2418293
bytes) on disk.
- PTMBridge.exe (159.98 KB)
- PTMDonut.exe (76.98 KB)
- PTMRun.exe (94.48 KB)
- unins000.exe (766.71 KB)
- Viewer.exe (1.23 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of Printmade3. For more Printmade3 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Printmade3 is an application marketed by the software company NagoSoft, Inc.. Sometimes, people decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK practice to remove Printmade3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Printmade3 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Printmade3 or simply click the Search field and type in "Printmade3". If it is installed on your PC the Printmade3 app will be found automatically. After you select Printmade3 in the list of apps, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Printmade3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Printmade3:
- The software company is: http://www.nagosoft.co.kr/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Printmade3\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Printmade3.
8. After uninstalling Printmade3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Printmade3 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Printmade3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Printmade3 by NagoSoft, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Printmade3 by NagoSoft, Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Printmade3 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-26 16:25:50.860