Printfil rel. 5.15
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Printfil rel. 5.15 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Printfil rel. 5.15 from your computeraSwIt s.r.l.
. Take a look here
for more information on aSwIt s.r.l.. You can read more about about Printfil rel. 5.15 at http://www.printfil.com
. Usually the Printfil rel. 5.15 application is placed in the C:\Program Files\Printfil directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove Printfil rel. 5.15 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\Printfil\unins000.exe". Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is named Printfil.exe and its approximative size is 1,011.00 KB (1035264 bytes).
The following executables are contained in Printfil rel. 5.15. They take 3.30 MB (3465079
bytes) on disk.
- Printfil.exe (1,011.00 KB)
- Setup-pf.exe (1.64 MB)
- unins000.exe (690.79 KB)
The current web page applies to Printfil rel. 5.15 version 5.15
Printfil rel. 5.15 is a program marketed by aSwIt s.r.l.. Sometimes, people choose to erase it. This can be easier said than done because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY approach to erase Printfil rel. 5.15 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Printfil rel. 5.15 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Printfil rel. 5.15 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Printfil rel. 5.15". The Printfil rel. 5.15 program will be found automatically. After you select Printfil rel. 5.15 in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Printfil rel. 5.15, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Printfil rel. 5.15:
- The software company is: http://www.printfil.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Printfil\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Printfil rel. 5.15.
8. After removing Printfil rel. 5.15, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Printfil rel. 5.15 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Printfil rel. 5.15 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Printfil rel. 5.15 by aSwIt s.r.l. from your computer, nor are we saying that Printfil rel. 5.15 by aSwIt s.r.l. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Printfil rel. 5.15 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-11-09 17:20:13.273