How to uninstall PrintSuperVision 4.0.5965.3 from your PC
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove PrintSuperVision 4.0.5965.3 for Windows. It was created for Windows by Oki Data Americas, Inc.
. More information on Oki Data Americas, Inc. can be seen here
. PrintSuperVision 4.0.5965.3 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PrintSuperVision directory, depending on the user's decision. The full command line for removing PrintSuperVision 4.0.5965.3 is C:\Program Files (x86)\PrintSuperVision\uninst1.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. PSVEngine.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 52.00 KB (53248 bytes) on disk.
PrintSuperVision 4.0.5965.3 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 52.00 KB (53248
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to PrintSuperVision 4.0.5965.3 version 4.0.5965.3
How to erase PrintSuperVision 4.0.5965.3 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
PrintSuperVision 4.0.5965.3 is a program released by Oki Data Americas, Inc.. Some users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK manner to erase PrintSuperVision 4.0.5965.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find PrintSuperVision 4.0.5965.3 or simply activate the Search field and type in "PrintSuperVision 4.0.5965.3". If it exists on your system the PrintSuperVision 4.0.5965.3 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select PrintSuperVision 4.0.5965.3 in the list of apps, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about PrintSuperVision 4.0.5965.3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall PrintSuperVision 4.0.5965.3.
8. After uninstalling PrintSuperVision 4.0.5965.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong PrintSuperVision 4.0.5965.3 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing PrintSuperVision 4.0.5965.3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
Users that installed PrintSuperVision 4.0.5965.3:
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall PrintSuperVision 4.0.5965.3 by Oki Data Americas, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that PrintSuperVision 4.0.5965.3 by Oki Data Americas, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall PrintSuperVision 4.0.5965.3 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-23 13:43:24.960